On the occasion of Republic Day, During Tiranga Yatra, Fringe Muslim Youths killed a Guy who was carrying Tiranga. the tide of anger in protest against the death of a young man, They burnt the house, the cottage, and the vehicle and burned it all. Curfew was also imposed because Kasganj of Uttar Pradesh is burning in the fire of violence.
On January 26th, when the entire nation and the leaders of 10 countries of the world were watching the strength of India’s power, culture, and unity on the Rajpath in Delhi. At the same time, the spark of violence spread in Kasganj of UP. Who took the life of a young man and there was a panic in the whole city.
At around 10 in the morning, around 100 young bikes belonging to Akhil Bharatiya Vidyarthi Parishad (ABVP) take tri-color journeys. During this time, this convoy, Balram Gate, reaches the locality, which is a Muslim heritage. The youth and the ABVP workers are present here.
– There is an allegation that young guys were chanting Vande Mataram, then few Muslim started chanting slogan associated to Pakistan.
– On this issue, clashes between the two sides increased that the people of the area started accumulating. In a few minutes a large number of people gathered in Balram Gate area.
After this, the student leaders on bikes had to flee from there. Things became extremely stressful.
– In this stretch, they started stone pelting and firing also happened. In which the young man named Chandan Gupta was shot. B-Com student Chandan was taken to the hospital immediately, where he was declared dead.
– A young man named Naushad was also injured in stone, while many more youths were also injured.
– Shops and vehicles were set on fire.
– Chandan’s family demanded martyr status and warned not to do the funeral until it happens.
– Curfew was imposed in the city.
– The top police officers also reached Kasganj in the evening.